Pages

Enter your email here and Get a FREE eBook "The VA Business"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

How to Use Backupify?


 In this post I’m going to share with you another useful tool in the Internet, his name Backupify. Backupify (www.backupify.com) is a website that provides backup on your online data such as Gmail emails or maybe Facebook pictures.

In the presentation below, you will know the rest of the sites that are supported by Backupify. You can open an account for free but the storage space is just minimal (only 2GB), or you may opt to pay a dollar for a much larger storage space.

How Backupify can help you?

When I was still in college, I lost two email accounts because I forgot the passwords. I tried to recover the account by answering the security questions, but still it did not work.

Those accounts contain files and emails for my thesis, and it was really painful because I did the rework from scratch. Fortunately, I have saved some of the files in my thumb drive and still able to deliver the thesis just in time.

If only I have a Backupify that time, there should never be a problem because my files/emails will be backed up.

So diffenetely, Backupify can help recover your data on your Gmail, facebook, and other accounts when S***** happens.
How to Use Backupify

0 comments:

Post a Comment