Pages

Enter your email here and Get a FREE eBook "The VA Business"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Be an Effective Virtual Assistant, Use Jing Screen Capture.

Jing is a screen capture software powered by Techsmith, it enables you to capture images or record on screen tutorial videos.

Whether you are a business man, Teacher, Entrepreneur, or just a high school student helping an onshore grandpa how to upload photos in Facebook, Jing is good to go.

Often times just words are not enough, inefficient, vague, and sometimes leads to miscommunication.


Adding visual elements to your online conversations will make it a lot easier to understand a certain discussion. With Jing, explaining Ideas, giving feedback, collaborating on projects, or simply sharing information’s becomes so much easier.

There are other screen capture applications out there, but I prefer to use Jing screen capture because besides it is free it is also user friendly and amazingly reliable.

This is a great tool for virtual assistants like me. If the client instructions are not clear, I can simply record an on screen video, send it to the client and ask this question “Is this what you want me to do?”. That’s it, by this way I can eliminate unnecessary exchange of emails and most importantly, I save some of my precious time.

Personally I’m very glad I learned this application, it makes my life much fun and easier
How to Use Jing Screen Capture

0 comments:

Post a Comment