Pages

Enter your email here and Get a FREE eBook "The VA Business"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

How to Convert MS Word to PDF Online.

I just want to share with you this another tool which I learned from my Virtual Assitants Training. I've been using this for quite some time now and so far I find it very realiable and useful.

There are other ways to convert word doc to PDF and there are a lot existing applications in the market now that do this function.Some of them are legal and some are illegal but don’t worry what I’m going to show is a legal way and the good thing is that, it’s FREE!!!

Though one thing you must have is internet connection. Yes, you should be online to do the conversion. No internet, no convertion.

Three Reasons why you should use PDF instead of MS Word.

1. PDF files are generally more compact (smaller in size) than the Word document and they easily preserve the original formatting.
2. Unlike Word and other popular document formats, the contents of a PDF file cannot be modified easily. You still need an application to edit/modify it.
3. You can view PDF files on almost any computer or even mobile phone using the web browser.

Ok I’ll stop the talking now and let you do the actual. It’s very easy, have fun!


How to Convert Word Doc to PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment