Pages

Enter your email here and Get a FREE eBook "The VA Business"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

The Best Benefit of Being a Virtual Assistant

There are many benefits that you may get when you become a virtual assistant. One of it is be able to earn money while working at the comfort of your home. However the best benefit that I get from being a Virtual Assistant is FREEDOM.

I am an employee and I know the feeling of morning rush. I’ve experience taking a bath for only five minutes and escape breakfast just to get in the office on time. I rose from bed not because I’m excited for the next day, instead I woke every morning with FEAR.
 
Fear of being late, fear of not meeting the deadline, fear of my boss, and fear of losing my job. But all these fears are just fruits of my greatest fear, the fear of not having money. Larry Gamboa in his book Think Rich Pinoy, he defined FEAR as False Expectation Appearing Real. His point is that most of our fears are not really real but for us they appear real because we believe they are real.

Thanks God, things change when I became a virtual assistant. Though, I cannot deny the fact being a virtual assistant is still an employee. You still have a boss that you need to follow but you are not just an ordinary employee. An employee with freedom to speak out one’s mind for the good and fairness of both parties (employee and employer).

Terminate your employer!

In usual settings, employers are the ones that terminates employee right? But have you ever heard an employee terminates an employer. I guess you heard it already but this is very rare to happen. Terminate you Employer! Yes you read it right. This is the beauty of being a Virtual Assistant, you always have a choice to choose the kind of employer you want. If your boss has bad mouth and making you life miserable then do not hesitate to terminate him and look for a better one.

We are living in a free world and we should not be slaves by our own job or our boss. God has given us abundant resources where we can always choose the best job that works for us. Choose a job where there is life and FREEDOM.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi all,

Virtual assistants are increasingly becoming in demand. Virtual assistants help these small business owners by freeing up their workload so that they can focus their energy on tasks that would bring in money to their business instead of using up their time doing administrative tasks. Thanks...

Ecommerce Outsource

John said...

@ SEO, Yes I absolutely agree with you. Thanks for dropping a comment.

Post a Comment