Pages

Enter your email here and Get a FREE eBook "The VA Business"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

How to Use Google Calendar?

Finally, this is my 10th blog post for 10 applications/websites/tools which are very helpful on my journey as a Virtual Assistant. Though my goal before was to share only 10 tools on this blog, I realized that it’s a lot of fun making presentations and imparting my knowledge to others. So expect more tools to come one of these days.

Ok, let’s go back to the main topic. Google Calendar can help you organized schedules for meetings, appointments, events, and other activities that you don’t want to miss. Whether it is personal or business matters, Google Calendar can help you manage your schedules effectively.

Google Calendar is like my personal digital Virtual Assistant that reminds me on my daily schedule. When I am the organizer of an event, it will also remind other participants that they have a scheduled event and this done automatically.

Go ahead, view the presentation below and follow the step by step procedure on how to use this wonderful tool from Google. 
How to Use Google Calendar

0 comments:

Post a Comment