Pages

Enter your email here and Get a FREE eBook "The VA Business"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Where To Put Keywords In Your Blog To Rank Number 1 In Google

As I mentioned in my previous post that I'm going to give you a tactic of what paricular area in your article where you should put your keywords. Well here it is! I also mentioned that my blog Virtual Assistants Training Philippines is now in the first page of Google.

However, I did not mentioned that you should search this exact phraise "Virtual Assistants Training Philippines" in google so that  my blog will appear in the 1st page. If you will use other phrase like "Virtual Assistants" or this one "Virtual Assistant Philippines", then my blog will not appear in the first page of Google page result.

Ask me Why? 

It's simply because I optimized my blog using this keyword "Virtual Assistants Training Philippines". If you type keywords other than thismy blog wont't be in the first page but maybe somewhere in page 2 - page 5. My goal before is to be in the first page of Google using the mentioned keyword. And now that I have acheived my goal, I'm planning to optimize this blog with other keywords related to Virtual Assistant. By the way, when I say optimize, just think of a process of ranking your site way up on-top of Google Search Engine.

To rank your site, you have to consider the proper placement of keywords in your page. You need to do this because you have follow how Google crawls to your site. Crawling is just the same as reading. Google crawls/read your page and evaluate if it contains information relevant to the keyword that peoples search. Basically, Google crawls from the top most and then left to right.

It is adviced that keyword should be present in the following sections of your blog.

        1. In the URL.
        2. In the blog title
        3. In the blog description 
        4. In the blog post title or headline
        5. In the blog content
        6. In the file name of embeded image and video

Put your keywords in these areas and notice how it will improve you're ranking in the Search Engine Result Page (SERP). However, not all times you can put your keyword in these areas. There will be cases that it can be challenging specially in the post title or headline.  The best example of this is this post. Obviously, I cannot insert this keyword "Virtual assistants Training Phiilippines" in the post tittle. If I do that, the readers will not understand my message. 

Note that the readdability of your post should not be sacrficed just for the sake of using the keyword. It is really case to case basis but put in mind that your goal is to put your keywords in those six areas of your blog and it should be readable by both machine and human.
 
Now it's your time to try! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment