Pages

Enter your email here and Get a FREE eBook "The VA Business"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

I Did Not Sleep Because Of My Virtual Assistant GIG.

On the night of May 22, 2011, something strange happened. It was a rainy cold night and supposed to be a perfect time to grab a pillow and blanket and sleep like a baby. 

However, the opposite thing did happened. I was not able to sleep. I was just lying in my bed but my eyes were widely open and my mind was flying away.

I was really active, completely high and it feels like I have taken HIGH dose of energy drink. I wonder if I have drunk a coffee or cola early that night, but I haven't. The truth is, I was not able to sleep because of intense EXCITEMENT. You know the feeling right? I was so excited to see the next morning because the next day of that will be my webinar for blog commenting. 

The Webinar Was AWESOME!

During the webinar, I noticed that some of the participants are also my classmates during my Virtual Assistants Training. Also some participants are experienced Filipino Virtual Assistants and most of them are writers.

The speaker was an Australian and he is the client. he explained the project in details very well. He also taught us some techniques on how to do blog commenting in a most effective way. Another thing I have noticed during the webinar is that Australian English accent is more clearer and easy to comprehend unlike the European English accent.

I can say that because I'm actually dealing with European Clients in my full time job now. And talking to them is really challenging to me because of their accent. Most of the time I need to ask them to repeat what they are saying and that very frustrating for me and form them. So I think communication wise, its much easier to deal with Australian, Canadian, and Americans.

Is Blog Commenting Part of SEO?

The answer is YES! This is the first reason why I grab this opportunity. I know that it is something that will contribute to my SEO skills. In my next post I'll be discussing why Blog Commenting is also part of SEO.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

The goal of the virtual assistant is to build an automated assistant that is natural and intuitive to use, and that can be an alternative to a personal human assistant. One of primary goals in developing this assistant will be to create a natural, easy to use interface that is available when and where a user needs it. Thanks a lot...

Virtual Assistant

Post a Comment