Pages

Enter your email here and Get a FREE eBook "The VA Business"

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

My Blog Virtual Assistants Training Philippines is Now in the First Page of Google

In just a span of less than 1 month, my blog Virtual Assistants Training Philippines is now positioned in the first page of Google search engine. It's just amazing to know that the things I've learned in my Virtual Assistants Training and Seminars, are really working in real life.

Of course I have to give credits to my mentors who taught me real online lessons and startegies. I say "Real" because these stratgies are proven and tested that works in real life online scenario, if just applied religiously. 

Today I have 3 Mentors who are experts on their own areas. First is Mr. Jomar Hilario, Internet Marketer Guro. He is being considered as the Tim Ferriss of the Philippines. Second is my friend and more likely an "ate" to me (feeling close LOL!!) because she is very generous and really helped me personally. We call her "Misty" but her real name is Ms. Kristina Godinez, shes an expert on Effective Online Article Writing. The last but not the least is Sir Mark Acsay, who taught me the hands-on and theory of SEO and his really awesome on this field.

To others it may sound no big deal that my blog is now in the first page of Google, but for me it is already a big accomplishment. It means that my SEO strategies are really working and this is just my first step of climbing up the whole staircase.

How did I do it?

I did not applied any rocket science to rank my blog. It was just a very basic On-Page and Off-Page SEO strategies and I'm not going to tackle the details in here since this is a way long of discussions. But maybe some of these days, i may post some of these strategies here. Anyway I just give you the most important thing to consider in SEO. The first thing that you should think before writing your very first blog post is KEYWORDS!! Keywords!!! keywords!!. 

YES, start first with you keyword research. This is the first step, if you miss this stage then you will miss the concept of page ranking. Your keywords must be the keyword that the human searchers used to search answers in Google. If you already have the keywords, the next step is to strategically position them into your blog post.

Watch out for my next post because I'm going to tell you where to put your keywords to improve your page rank in Google.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Virtual assistants are no different from your very own secretary except that you to see them in person or provide desks and chairs to sit on. The advantage of hiring virtual assistants is that it spares you from incurring unnecessary costs such as accommodation and clothing or transportation allowances. Thanks a lot...

Ecommerce Virtual Assistant

AJ said...

I agree. Virtual Assistants are like PAs. Hiring one will help you in so many ways - time and money to name a few.

Post a Comment